Time & Location
Aug 12, 11:00 AM – 2:00 PM
Harford Artist Gallery, 37 N Main St Suite 104, Bel Air, MD 21014, USA
About the event
Discover the mesmerizing beauty of mosaic art as you create your own unique mosaic with guidance from Heatherleigh Braun from Conversation Art Studio.
Participants will have the opportunity to use a wide range of mosaic materials (glass, tile, beads, stone, etc.) and will be introduced to various cutting tools and techniques to create an original 8x10 mosaic. You may incorporate materials of your own, example: broken pottery, beach glass or other small treasures to personalize your creation.
- All tools, material and instruction are included in the workshop.
- Workshop will meet twice (Aug 12 & 19), for 3 hours each at Harford Artist Gallery.
- Participants will need to provide personal eye protection (safety google) as you will be cutting glass and tile.
- You are encouraged to come with a idea for the design of your mosaic. I will have several designs ideas available for additional inspiration.
- Images are only representative of the mosaic process. Participants will create individual designs.
Please register through Harford Artist Gallery
2-day workshop$155.00Tax: +$9.30 MD tax+$4.11 service feeSale ended